Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School, Back to Work. Yes Summer is Over.

It's hard to believe summer is already over. It went by so fast. This year having a new baby made it quite an interesting summer. No camping trips and no vacations out of town this year. We still had a great time watching our new guy grow and grow like a new flower in the garden. His big brother and big sister kept us plenty busy too with all of their summer activities. All in all it has been a nice but busy summer. I do look forward to getting back into some semblance of a routine. It will be easier this year now that both kids attend the same school. Not to mention having Granny work their as well so she can take them to school every morning. I will miss those days at the swimming pool and late movie nights with my mom though. I am slowly working my way back into my freelance work. That has been nice. I always enjoy working. It allows me to be creative and step out of "mommy" role for at least a few hours a day.
So goodbye summer until we meet again next year. It's amazing to think how big my "little" guy will be this time next year. WOW! They grow too fast.

No comments: