Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Great site for our kids!

I have a new client I am working on now called Educational Adventures. They are a multi-media edutainment company committed to the production of premium content that entertains, educates, and empowers children in all areas of safety and well-being. If you have children, you've probably heard of their Television Show called Danger Rangers. Their series focuses on safety topics for children to help teach children about safety in a fun and entertaining way. My kids love it! If your a parent or educator I highly recommend you check out their site. They have online games, downloads, products such as DVD's and activity books that you can purchase, and tons of resources and information on safety topics.
They are an amazing organization and I am looking forward to working with them on their web sites!

No comments: